We are moving in about a month and a half and have to greatly reduce the amount of stuff that we currently own. So, today was cleaning day. I have four under-the-bed storage boxes that were full of old art projects, supplies and other memorabilia. My goal was to condense what was in four boxes into two. I pretty much did it – just need a smaller box to put all my photo frames in and it should all fit into two!
This photo is some old yearbook covers that I designed back in 2004 and 2005. Since I have the digital copies of all of them and have never used them as part of a portfolio, I decided to get rid of them. I didn’t arrange this photo at all – they’re a bit slick, so this is what they looked like at the end of the day.