Fill in the Blank Friday 7.30.10
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is take my vitamin and allergy pill.
2. When I can’t sleep I rub my legs/feet together. I guess it’s calming to me. It drives John nuts.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is take my temperature.
4. When I’m tired I am very irritable and impatient.
5. My dream bedroom would be big, with a King bed. I like dark woods, so we would have all our furniture dark – the bed, a low, wide dresser with a mirror above it, beside tables. Clean, modern lines. I’m picturing the walls a soft cream color – not too yellow though. Our sheets and soon-to-be-finished quilt are green and blue, so somehow incorporating those colors in other places around the room. I definitely want it to be a relaxing environment!
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be as long as I’m next to my husband, pretty much anywhere would work for me!
7. The longest sleep I’ve ever had was last time I was sick. I think I slept for like 14 hours one night.
8. I sleep on my side or back.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear either a short/cami or t-shirt set or a knee-length nightgown. I do not like to have things on my legs.
10. My bedtime is usually around 11, but can vary from 10 to midnight.