It’s another Fill in the Blank Friday over at the little things we do. I got super excited about this weeks theme, TV, because I spend way too much time watching it! Surprisingly, I really struggled to answer a lot of the questions. Maybe it’s because it’s August and that means we’re in the lull between the summer shows’ finales and the regular fall shows’ premieres, so I’m not remembering everything that I usually watch (which is a lot of reality/competition shows and crime dramas).
1. My favorite current TV show is Top Chef. I love watching cooking shows because I just sit there and drool over the food they make. It inspires me to want to try out new recipes and new foods and be a better cook!
2. The TV character I can relate to most is I’m sure there’s a character out there somewhat like me (I used to want to be Joey Potter from Dawson’s Creek), but I certainly (and thankfully) do not have the drama in my life the most TV characters do!
3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why)….funny story about this question. I asked my husband what he thought my life was most like. He said The Closer. I’m trying to figure out how on earth my life is like The Closer so I asked him why he picked that and he said because stuff is always coming up and keeping me busy and it always seems like I’m running around. Yep, sadly, that’s true.
4. My all time favorite TV show is Full House. I know it’s crazy and cheesy, but growing up, it was easily my favorite show and it’s the first one I remember watching religiously. I don’t think I’ve ever liked a show as much as I liked Full House.
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is Glee. I know I may get a lot of feedback for this one, but I watched the first few episodes and thought it was the dumbest show ever and actually stopped watching for a while. I started watching it again when the Madonna episode aired and watched it ever since. Maybe it’s changed a bit from the beginning or I just put up with it more.
6. My favorite TV couple is Casey and Cappie on Greek (yes, I do watch Greek). I’ve been rooting for them since the beginning and was so bummed at the end of last season!
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is I’m not sure! I don’t really watch episodes of shows that I’ve already seen. I leave that to my dad and sister (they have entire seasons of shows recorded on their DVRs).
Head on over to see what others are watching on TV.