So, yesterday I came across this fun link-up through a blog I visited via Mingle Monday. Every Tuesday morning, Night Owl Crafting posts five different questions to answer and then we link up over there!
So, I figure, I can do 5 questions right? It’s just a bummer I can’t get to it earlier in the day!
1. What was your favorite meal growing up? Beef stroganoff. Still is one of my favorites. But it has to be my mom’s recipe. I’ve tried it at other places and it’s just not the same.
2. What’s your favorite month? Oh gosh. Ummm…I’m not sure. There are things that I like about pretty much all of the months. I like May because of my birthday and it always meant the end of school (that’s not such a big deal anymore) and the beginning of summer. I like October, too…the best day of my life was October 4, 2009, so that’s kind of a given. I also like December because of all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays and the craziness of it all (I’m weird, I know). But I also like January. It’s the chance to start new and fresh and not be as stressed now that the holidays are over!
3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe? This is going to sound pretty pathetic, but it’s overwhelmingly Walmart. Hey, what can I say? I’m not really into fashion so as long as they’re clothes, I’m good!
4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year? Wow. Maybe 3-4 times a year, if I’m lucky. It’s probably more like 1-2. I’m more of a TV person than movies. Plus, it’s just so expensive to go to the movies! It’s like $25 for the two of us to go see a movie. I’d rather pay a couple bucks and rent it to watch in the comfort of my own home!
5. Fill in the blank- I’ve never been able to ___________________. Not procrastinate. I’m told it’s a great feeling getting things done ahead of time and not having to stress just before the deadline. I wouldn’t know. I do know that I thrive under pressure and deadlines. It’s when I do my best creative work. I know, I’m crazy.
So, head on over and link up…Hoo are you?