I might be a little late joining the party…this cold and/or allergy attack has really zapped my energy…but it’s not TOO late yet!
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I honestly can’t think of anything. I’ve never broken a bone or gotten severely injured.
2. What would you name your next child or if you don’t have any your first child? If we have a girl, Sophie Grace. A boy will be Aaron Michael. This would be for our first child. Our other children will be Leah Ellen Joy and Benjamin (no middle name yet). If we have more than two of one gender, I guess we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.
3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose? Oh gosh…there’s a lot I could add to my car! I’d be happy with power locks or power windows or an antenna that actually works, but I think the BEST feature would be a hands-free trunk release. You know, you push the button on the key and the trunk pops open. That one!
4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it? My computer is “My Baby” and the diamond in my ring is named “Sparkly” but other than that, I don’t really understand the whole car-naming thing.
5. What is your dream occupation? Oooo…easy! Stay at home wife and mom. Sign me up!