It’s time for a little Q & A
I’m still not in much of a photo editing mood and I know I’m horribly behind on my 101 blogs (I’ve got a handful on my “to blog” list), but I do still feel the urge to blog, so I’m joining up with Roots and Rings for a fun Q&A linky party called Ten on Tuesday.
Wanna play? Head on over and link up!
1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
Every year we go to my dad’s aunt’s house for dinner. She usually makes most of the food, turkey, included, though sometimes everyone brings a side dish. My mom also usually makes a full Thanksgiving dinner sometime around Thanksgiving as well.
2. What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
None. I do no like pumpkin. Sorry I’m boring.
3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
Well, the TOP 5 things I want for Christmas this year are a Silhouette (since they’re Mac-friendly now), an 50 mm f/1.8 lens, running gear (for the half marathon I plan to run this spring), a couples devotional, and my number one would be a positive pregnancy test…that would make this Christmas truly awesome.
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
We buy for everyone.
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
Honestly, not much of a fan.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Relax and watch TV or read a book. I love just listening to the rain. It’s so soothing.
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
I’m going to have to vote Disneyland on this one. There’s a ton of stuff to do here in Anaheim and the surrounding cities, but Disney is pretty much my favorite.
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
No, I suck at it. I end up with more polish on my skin than my nails. Same reason I don’t do my toenails.
9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
Oooo…tough one. I’m not sure I have “favorite actors” anymore. I used to be a big George Clooney fan. He’s over 50, I think.
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
I do. I lettered in soccer, cross country and academics.
And since it’s still Tuesday, I’ll go ahead and answer the questions over at Night Owl for Hoo are You?
1. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at. Photography (though I admit I can always improve and have a LOT to learn) and graphic design/layout design. I always get compliments on my flyers I design for work as well as my designs for custom handmade invitations and cards. (Mia Cartoleria)
2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Anything musical, whether instrumental or vocal and not waiting til the last minute to get things done (I’m an AWESOME procrastinator).
3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Yes…we may not understand that reason, but it’s all part of God’s plan.
4. What is something you have eaten lately that you shouldn’t have? Ummm…pretty much my entire dinner last night. Don’t get me wrong, it was so yummy. I just ate way more than I should have, and I’m still feeling it 24 hours later. Oh…it was “Thanksgiving” dinner (my mom made turkey with all the traditional sides just because she wanted to.
5. Do you think the time should change or leave it alone? Tough one. I do like that it’s now light earlier because now I can run in the mornings without worrying about it being dark or being late to work. But, I’m not a fan of the early nightfall. It always feels so late when I’m eating dinner and I feel like I have zero time to do anything in the evenings.