Lens Art: Line
I apologize for the tardiness in posting this. With the holiday last Thursday, it totally threw my week off.
So, here’s the new Lens Art photo challenge theme…line. Curved lines, straight lines, zig zag lines…as long as it’s lines! You have until Wednesday at 11:59 p.m. PST to link up and I will announce the winner for both the color and line challenges on Thursday! Oh, and don’t forget there are some awesome handmade notecards up for grabs for the overall November winner (to be selected at the end of the month!).
As a reminder, here are the “official” rules!
- Everyone is welcome
- The photo must be taken by you – and preferably a NEW photo for the challenge, but if you’re absolutely stuck, you can pull one from the archives
- One submission per person
- Keep it G-rated
- Link your blog post back here to the challenge (there will be a button available next week)
- Enter your link below (please enter the permalink to the specific blog post, not your home page)
- You have until Thursday at 11:59 p.m. PST
To link your photo, please click on the image below (I’m working on figuring out how to make them images again…it’s only letting me choose to display text…if anyone can help, I would appreciate it…this is my first go at using at linky.)