Hoo Are You? 24
I always seem to struggle with getting Tuesday posts done because my morning is totally booked at work and I’m away from a computer. But, since these questions were up tonight, I’m going to take a few minutes before going to bed to answer. I need some verbal time after spending an hour or two creating the damask print for our Christmas cards!
If you want to know how I created it, check back next week. I’ll include all the details of how I created our Christmas cards once I reveal the final product!
Okay, so on to the questions for this week!
1. Name 5 things you are grateful for! This is a pretty easy one…I’m thankful for my wonderful, loving husband; my job and the amazing people I work with; the opportunities that God has given me to use my talents and abilities; my supportive and encouraging family (especially my parents…it’s amazing how much they really do know! 🙂 ); and last, but certainly not least, is God’s unconditional love and grace.
2. What is you favorite dish at Thanksgiving dinner? Olives, if you count that as a dish. If not, probably stuffing or mashed potatoes (depends on what’s in the stuffing).
3. Do you have any family traditions for Thanksgiving? Not really…other than going to my great aunt and uncle’s for “dinner” (we usually eat in the early afternoon…the first round, anyway).
4. Are you staying home or traveling for Thanksgiving? Well, if by home, you mean driving for 20 minutes, then, yes, we’re staying home. We’re not traveling out of state or driving for any significant amount of time, but we’re not eating at the place we live.
5. What else do you do on Thanksgiving day besides eat? This year I’m running a 5K in the morning. We usually play board games. Sometimes we go to a local park and take family pictures to use for Christmas cards (which we will be doing this year).